BMW YAMAHA KAWASAKI ROYAL ENFIELD HARLEY DAVIDSON HONDA SUZUKI
VIDEOS PHOTOS PARTNERS
A gentleman's bike for a gentleman rider.
In "BSA", you are not without knowing that the "B" stand for Birmingham.
And guess where the owner of this bike was born?
- Tomaselli handlebar and "Doherty" levers.
- the headlight comes from a French oldtimer 50cc (mobylette) and we included the "neutral" and "charging" lights in it.
- hancrafted subframe and seat.
- "Blitz Motorcycles" battery covers.
- the whole frame and wheels have been shiny black powder coated.
- shiny black powder coated engine covers.
- high temperature matt black painting of the engine.
- tiny switch for blinkers and starter coming along with a simplified electric wiring.
- note the matching red of the starter button and the speedo.
Bespoke leather straps by Fleet Ilya.
- all engine gaskets have been changed.
- we went for the "usual" Firestone Deluxe tires.
Believe it or not: this text was coming along with the BSA tank.
Terms & Conditions
Copyright © 2011-13. Blitz Motorcycles
Site by Entente Cordiale and Stuart Hobday