BMW YAMAHA KAWASAKI ROYAL ENFIELD HARLEY DAVIDSON HONDA SUZUKI
VIDEOS PHOTOS PARTNERS
This '91 HD 883 Sportster was inspired by the famous "boardtrackers" bike from the twenties.Still this bike is to be used on a daily basis: we kept the "mid cruise control" footpegs.
Beautfiul paintjob: "Harley Davidson" signature on a Motoconfort tank from the 50's.
Tiny digital speedometer by MotoGadget.Fitted in the free space left by the Motoconfort tank.
Genuine drag pipes.
Still we could not help to paint them in high temperature resistant graphite grey... with a "touche" of red inside.
- Ion Lithium battery fitted in a bespoke battery case;
- Manual painting of the cylinders with a high temperature shiny black painting.
- Simplified electric wiring with tiny switches;
- Shiny beige powder coating of the levers and handlebar (coming from a bicycle).
All engine covers painted in shiny black powder coated painting.
As well as the footpegs.
- Bespoke subframe. Whole frame covered in carmin red powder coating;
- Bespoke "café racer" seat;
- Bespoke rear fender.
Terms & Conditions
Copyright © 2011-13. Blitz Motorcycles
Site by Entente Cordiale and Stuart Hobday