The whole bike has been worked out and modified:
- handcrafted subframe;
- handcrafted electricity box welded to the frame;
- handcrafted seat.
1 of 7
Simplified electric wiring connected with the mini switch for the starter and the blinkers.
2 of 7
Genuine Coker "Indian" tyres mounted on both front and rear wheels.
3 of 7
While the whole frame, wheels, handlebar and crankcase covers have been freshly repainted (shiny black powdercoating), a genuine Honda XL tank was mounted as found. Like we love.
- Royal Enfield "scrambler" handlebar;
- after market speedometer whose colour is the closest to the colour of tank we mounted.
5 of 7
- The genuine exhaust pipes have been repainted in high temperature matt black;
- "Supertrapp" reverse cones have been welded to their end;
- and of course, we could not help wrapping the exhaust pipes.
6 of 7
Red grips from 80's BMX were adapted to the handlebar. To match the speedometer, actually.