BMW YAMAHA KAWASAKI ROYAL ENFIELD HARLEY DAVIDSON HONDA SUZUKI
VIDEOS PHOTOS PARTNERS
A raw motorcycle for a Milady.
A chemically rusted genuine Yamaha 500 SR tank mounted on a totally renewed Yamaha 500 SR.
- Mat dark Grey powder coated painting of the whole frame.
- Bespoke subframe and seat.
- Old school Triumph handlebar.
- Rebuilt top engine.
- High Temperature shiny black painting of the cylinder. Mat anthracite grey powder coated painting of the crankcase covers.
- Old school "baby blue" grips fitting perfectly this sexy doll. Don't you agree?
- Simplified wiring connected to a mini swith to control horn and blinkers.
Both front and rear "Coker Diamond" tyres. We just forgot to paint the "R" in white... We can be funny sometimes.
- Shiny black powder coated painting of the 70's headlight found in a swapmeet.
- K&N air filter and engine breather.
- thermal wrapping of the exhaust pipe.
- bespoke "electrcity box" hosting the simplified electric wiring.
Terms & Conditions
Copyright © 2011-13. Blitz Motorcycles
Site by Entente Cordiale and Stuart Hobday